How do I submit an application/reservation to use the James or Los Osos?

Applications to request to visit the Reserves and reservations to schedule specific dates of use can be completed on-line at the Reserve Application Management System (RAMS) site. Initial inquires about new research projects at either site should be made to Reserve Staff (See Applying to do Research).


<Return to FAQ>